It has been literally 5 years since we stepped foot in the Trussville, AL Red Robin.The reason is simple--the last time we went there was with a group of 10.

We ordered and everyone got their food but my wife. After I cut my burger in 1/2 and everyone gave her fries, etc the waitress comes over with my ticket and there was my wifes order on the ticket--NOT HAPPENING NOT PAYING for it--she never got it. We never got refills on our drinks. Horrible said we would never go back.

Last night 9/3/15 we were in Trussville and decided to give it another try. WORSE THAN 5 years ago. The 3 times my wife's tea glass was filled I had to get up and get the tea myself. I was never asked if I needed another beer.

The 3 tables around us all sent their food back. A lady came in and ordered a salad and when she got the salad the salad container was beat up (styrofoam) and the lid wouldn't close. The waiter said oh here's another box we can just dump it in there--and she said no that's not how the salad is supposed to be --almost 30 minutes later she finally got her salad. The manager never walked over and asked us how our meal was.

I tried to send back my burger because it was wrong and no one ever came to the table--I ended up picking the stuff off of the burger. The waiter then tells us they got slammed and he was doing the best he could. Then admitted he couldn't multi task--we kindly told him that this probably wasn't the job for him. The manager NEVER took the initiative to help--he never did anything but run around with a clip board in his hand.

He heard us ask can we get a refill and just ignored us. When we were finished and had PAID our ticket via the table top register the waiter comes over and says how would you like that ticket divided? um--we've already paid. We had put our dirty dishes on the table behind us because they never cleared a table.

$47 ticket for 3 people and all of us ended up sick before midnight.

NO, there was no YUMMM factor.We will never eat there again--NEVER!!

This person wrote the review because of "bad service, bad food, bad experience. ruined a birthday dinner for my wife and our friends." of red robin burger from Red Robin. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Red Robin to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was getting sick after we ate at red robin, poor quality and inattentive waiter and quilty food. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Red Robin for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments