2.2
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

This was a totally awful experience and the second one at this same location.We were seated next to a child (about 3-4 yrs.old) He was given a balloon as he entered the restaurant.

What idiot manager thought that was a good idea. He kept kicking the seat and swinging the balloon around with no parental supervision. My table was out of ketchup. Had to ask three times to get it.

We had to ask multiple times for drink refills. The manager and our waitress stopped at the table with the misbehaving child and made comments "how cute" yet they couldn't stop at our table to see if we needed refills etc. When asked if we would like a refill of the "so called" endless fries we both said yes. When they finally came after reminding the waitress again, the waiter who brought them said he only had one for our table.

So much for the false advertising about endless fries.This is experience totally took the YUMM to HO HUMM!

Review about: Red Robin Bottomless French Fries.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Level of service.

Had an Experience with Red Robin?

Comments

I agree, same problems at Tallahassee, red robin and they chastised me for wanting to move away from unruly children

aliens_amoung_us
to Al #1375596

Chastised?? Really?? Then I'd be calling the manager over and telling him/her that unless they are footing the bill for my food, they need to do their job and show excellent customer serive, and move me.....or else.

aliens_amoung_us

It's their "schtick" to give kids balloons, probably in hopes it would keep them occupied.It's the parents who are to blame for not controlling their little beast.

And people always fawn over the kids regardless how they act, that's just our twisted society, rewarding bad behavior.

If this happens again just ask to be moved.That's what I do, and I don't care if it offends them or not, too bad.