Puyallup, Washington

Took family of 10 to Red Robin at Puyallup Mall Location.Had some Canadian family come in town and they said they liked Red Robin.

No more after Wednesday October 12th . We arrived and had a 30 minute wait for table of 10 so we said ok. Three of the younger crowd, my daughter 36, my son 32 and my niece from Canada 28. I offered them to go sit in bar and I would buy them a drink so they could go sit and talk with their cousin while we wait.

Angela the bartender asked for id and when she received the Canadian id she was puzzled and hesitated and she said she needs to ask manager. I said oh you may not know how to read date of birth is day, month, year but she crudely and loudly cut me off and said its international and I know how to read ID's. So when she came back I said you know I was just trying to tell you day,month, year on Canadian ID's and not sure why you are mad. She said listen lady do you want the drinks or not!

I said how horrible that you are talking to me like that. She said I'm busy and I don't care go somewhere else and get a drink. I went to get manager joey and he immediately came out with an attitude too saying there are two sides to every story. well there was 4 of us and others watching and we went aside to talk as I was upset.

He did the normal manager spiel and I know that he did not care but he offered to get seated asap in restaurant. By then the bartender Angela told the three of them to leave the bar she is not serving them because they are with me. When I heard that, I said oh forget it, I am not staying here and I told Joey the manager that he just lost 10 guests because of a rude employee and she deserves some kind of action and should be fired. I bet she has done this to others in the past.

All I know is Red Robin will never get us to go back and I will spread the word. We live in Puyallup and frequent the Puyallup restaurant scene.

We went to BJs next door and there was no hesitation about IDS or anything.We had a nice evening at BJs restaurant.

I liked: Nothing ever again.

I didn't like: Rude bartender and manager did not care.

1.7
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Red Robin Bartender
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Red Robin?

Comments

Raiford, Florida, United States #1234567

I agree with you 200%.I live in the Tampa Bay area of Florida and worked at a Red Robin parlor for 3 and half years.

Managment is horrible and alot of co-workers are very rude and act like their in High school or younger.

Here in the USA, people mentality is just plane nasty and rude while in Canada they have a friendly mentality and get along like my relatives in Red Deer Alberta Province.Anyway, hope it gets resolved and good luck.