Took family of 10 to Red Robin at Puyallup Mall Location.Had some Canadian family come in town and they said they liked Red Robin.
No more after Wednesday October 12th . We arrived and had a 30 minute wait for table of 10 so we said ok. Three of the younger crowd, my daughter 36, my son 32 and my niece from Canada 28. I offered them to go sit in bar and I would buy them a drink so they could go sit and talk with their cousin while we wait.
Angela the bartender asked for id and when she received the Canadian id she was puzzled and hesitated and she said she needs to ask manager. I said oh you may not know how to read date of birth is day, month, year but she crudely and loudly cut me off and said its international and I know how to read ID's. So when she came back I said you know I was just trying to tell you day,month, year on Canadian ID's and not sure why you are mad. She said listen lady do you want the drinks or not!
I said how horrible that you are talking to me like that. She said I'm busy and I don't care go somewhere else and get a drink. I went to get manager joey and he immediately came out with an attitude too saying there are two sides to every story. well there was 4 of us and others watching and we went aside to talk as I was upset.
He did the normal manager spiel and I know that he did not care but he offered to get seated asap in restaurant. By then the bartender Angela told the three of them to leave the bar she is not serving them because they are with me. When I heard that, I said oh forget it, I am not staying here and I told Joey the manager that he just lost 10 guests because of a rude employee and she deserves some kind of action and should be fired. I bet she has done this to others in the past.
All I know is Red Robin will never get us to go back and I will spread the word. We live in Puyallup and frequent the Puyallup restaurant scene.
We went to BJs next door and there was no hesitation about IDS or anything.We had a nice evening at BJs restaurant.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Nothing ever again
What I disliked
- Rude bartender and manager did not care
You May Also Like
- "Twice, I got to my 9th burger to receive the 10th free and was told that I did not have any. Supervisor had no clue. Didn't even look or inquire..."
- "I ordered from a very nice cashier at 7:57am the new eggwhite avocado spinach sandwich and a large coffee. I overheard the two preparers what bread does the avocado..."
- "No bacon in the crust. No bacon in the trust! Bad pizza. Way disappointed. SHAME ON YOU BLAKE SHELTON! Wats with this lame pie? No bacon. Almost no cheese?..."
- "Ordered at shirt, took two months to get it and when I did receive it, it was missing letters. Have yet to hear from anyone at teechip. ..."
- "My Husband ordered a Valentines Day bouquet of flowers for me from FTD.COM. He upgraded to a larger version of the order on their website. What I received..."
- "I just have to say that I am disappointed that Otterbox wants me to pay for shipping to have a defective broken case replaced. I ordered mine through Amazon..."
- "The claims department blamed the company by saying the box was inadequate. The driver says he left it at my door. As you can see the box is on the..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."