Took family of 10 to Red Robin at Puyallup Mall Location.Had some Canadian family come in town and they said they liked Red Robin.
No more after Wednesday October 12th . We arrived and had a 30 minute wait for table of 10 so we said ok. Three of the younger crowd, my daughter 36, my son 32 and my niece from Canada 28. I offered them to go sit in bar and I would buy them a drink so they could go sit and talk with their cousin while we wait.
Angela the bartender asked for id and when she received the Canadian id she was puzzled and hesitated and she said she needs to ask manager. I said oh you may not know how to read date of birth is day, month, year but she crudely and loudly cut me off and said its international and I know how to read ID's. So when she came back I said you know I was just trying to tell you day,month, year on Canadian ID's and not sure why you are mad. She said listen lady do you want the drinks or not!
I said how horrible that you are talking to me like that. She said I'm busy and I don't care go somewhere else and get a drink. I went to get manager joey and he immediately came out with an attitude too saying there are two sides to every story. well there was 4 of us and others watching and we went aside to talk as I was upset.
He did the normal manager spiel and I know that he did not care but he offered to get seated asap in restaurant. By then the bartender Angela told the three of them to leave the bar she is not serving them because they are with me. When I heard that, I said oh forget it, I am not staying here and I told Joey the manager that he just lost 10 guests because of a rude employee and she deserves some kind of action and should be fired. I bet she has done this to others in the past.
All I know is Red Robin will never get us to go back and I will spread the word. We live in Puyallup and frequent the Puyallup restaurant scene.
We went to BJs next door and there was no hesitation about IDS or anything.We had a nice evening at BJs restaurant.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Nothing ever again
What I disliked
- Rude bartender and manager did not care
You May Also Like
- "Today I had the worst customer service at the Panera Bread in Albuquerque off Holly Ave. The encounter at the register was less than pleasant, but it only got worse..."
- "This is the worst experience Ive ever had at a Golden Corral. I must comment on our hostess Sandra. Her customer service was AWESOME!! But she was clearly being over..."
- "No bacon in the crust. No bacon in the trust! Bad pizza. Way disappointed. SHAME ON YOU BLAKE SHELTON! Wats with this lame pie? No bacon. Almost no cheese?..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "My Husband ordered a Valentines Day bouquet of flowers for me from FTD.COM. He upgraded to a larger version of the order on their website. What I received..."
- "I ordered a bouquet of flowers from FTD for Valentines Day to surprise my Mother. Unfortunately my Mother never received the flowers. I tried to call FTD several times..."
- "A fall face first onto concrete resulted in smashed nose, deeply lacerated face, concussion, brain bruise. Secure Horizons would not allow me to go out-of-network quote “when there are qualified..."