On October 30th, my wife and I went to Red Robin’s for my birthday.What I thought would have been a pleasant 63rd birthday dinner ended with a bitter taste.

We took advantage of Red Robin’s promotional offer in which gives a free hamburger with fries when you dine there on your birthday. The waiter greeted us and asked if there was any special celebration . He directed us to the menu page where it listed the burgers and confirmed that as long as we were members of the royal rewards club. We ate and the waiter even brought me an ice cream dessert as part of the free birthday meal package.

Ended upset and disgusted when both waiter and manager retracted and refused to honor Red Robin’s free birthday meal saying that we had to register my name in their system. The electronic account is in wife’s name and was never told this until we were paying.

I’m asking the people; Was Red Robin’s in Queen Creek, Arizona right in refusing to honor their promotional policy?Unhappy 63 Birthday, Patricio Rios Hinojos

Had an Experience with Red Robin?

Comments