Since RR changed their format of serving food. I note that the change of format seems to attempt to "hide" the fact that their portions are smaller and prices have gone up. Case in point is their "Aco-cobb" salad.

The product used to be served in a large round bowl like dish. Now it's served in a smaller square dish. The food portrion is now about 1/2 of that previously offered, only a small piece of avocado as opposed to 1/2 of an avocado, no hard boiled egg, no black olives, no bacon bits, fewer slices of cucumber, etc. We now get ALL of this for $10.95 as opposed to $8.95.

Staff seemed to ignore my comment(s), no one cares what customers think. A call to headquarters with my thoughts and that's it..

I've been a patron of RR since the mid '70's... NO MORE!!

Reason of review: stingy, incomplete portions - high prices, apethetic staff..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Red Robin has been one of my favorite restaurants for years. I not only enjoyed the gourmet hamburgers but the salads were the best.

All of this has changed since the changing of the menu. The portions are smaller and have been "butchered" and not the wonderful salads I had enjoyed. The employees are brothered by the changes as well.

Red Robin has lost a loyal customer.