1.2
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Ordered a chili burger 3 times and it still came out pink. The bill charged me for 2, then 50 percent off 1, when the bill was corrected 1 Burger was taken off , and the 50 percent also.

Manager came over and noticed the pink in the burger but continued stressing it's up to their standard.

No regard for well done as I asked. Pooor poor serviceSad

Review about: Red Robin Chili Burger.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

To: Red Robin-ComplaintI am sorry too hear about your experience. You deserve a lot better customer service than that coming from an manager or an employee.

I was racially profiled.I have had some bad experiences coming from the locations where i am at. When i was getting ready too order an burger and an tea, and said, "Hi" and asked her how her day was. Into the nicest and calmest way. The waitress was so mean and nasty, with an rude comment, under her breath, "You *** This is while i am next too her.

Then, she is her rolling her eyes. "Why do i have serve another {{Redacted}}..." While she is dropping of the menu. And she was unaware i was going too give her and her family an big tip, paying it forward for the holidays. You know, doing something nice for an stranger.

Strangers with kindness. Including buying an meal for her if she did not eat.Again. I am keeping my cool. I am letting it go, because i know people have good and bad days.

Especially with the holidays, coming up, there are plenty of people out there who are stressed.The waitress grabbed the menu out of out of the hands before i was ready too tell the waitress the order. I asked her, "Is something wrong?" The waitress said, "Yes." "You people are the problem with world today." I don't know what i did too her too get bad customer service from her. Then this waitress has the nerve too say, "You're into the wrong section." When i was looking all around me, i was the only person of my skin color there. So i asked for the manager.

Now i am speaking too the manager, "Hi, I'm having an problem with one of the employees. When, I was trying too give the manager the name of the waitress, the waitress was trying too play innocent and sweet, while trying too shut down the conversation. Luckily, that day there were two cops, that saw the whole thing and reported it. Guess you are not able too fix stupid employees that make stupid comments!

The waitress was fired.I am appalled that this still goes onto this day age.

People need too treat each other with respect! Nobody should be racist.

#1520787

Wow red Robin is so pathetic they should just get rid of the mold