filters
state:
city:
product:
Show

Red Robin - Curb side pickup waited way to long and the food was terrib.

The hamburger was supposed to be medium cooked. It was completely dried out to the point of being unbeatable. The so called cheese fries were cold with very little cheese they looked like they were leftover from somebody’s else’s meal. A completely horrible experience. Do with that place!
2.3

Red Robin - Bad food

Stopped at Red Robin in Roanoke ,va. Ordered everything no onions.....specified it twice...no onions. Did not work. Food was full of onions...even taking themoff left the smell on the burgers..wont return here...especilly after waiting so long for wayoverpriced burger.
1.2

Red Robin - Overcharged

Stopped at red robin in valley view mall in roanoke ,va. For quick lunch...My wife and I each ordered a burger and fries with tea. Our bill was $39 dollars including a $4 tip. Never, again! We could have had steak at Long Horn for a few dollars more or eaten at Wendys with better food, faster service, and less tip for 1/3 that price....will never go back....food not any thing special
1.7

Red Robin - Moldy food

Dont go to the Norridge IL Red Robin. You will be served moldy food. They wanted to make me a new one. No thanks. Asked for a refund. Over a week passed and still no refund! Emailed customer service and no response!
1.1
Norridge, Illinois
Reply to reviews
Stopped to try one of your $6.99 burgers and a beverage. Burger was 1/2 the size I expected. First beverage ordered no flavor (sparkling strawberry drink). Was asked if I wanted something else to drink. Ordered a strawberry smoothie. Just like a 7/11 slurped but with...
1.5
I didn't like
  • Poor quality
  • Lack of service
Reply to reviews
We live on Blackfoot idaho and eat out only on Saturdays and 99% of the time we go to Red Robin. My husband always takes his truck I never carry a purse so my ID is always in my car. We have NEVER NEVER been ID when we go there to eat. I am 64 years old and they...
2.0

Red Robin - Bad service

I used to be a "regular" . A new customer arrived today, the service sucked, the air conditioning made the place colder than *** The new customer walked out, they didnt serve him a burger in 20 minutes ???? What the ***

Red Robin - Horrible !!

This bloomington mn restaurant is the *** Coldest on the planet. The air conditioning is sooooo *** cold. Most customers leave.
Show

Red Robin - Redeeming rewards.

I tried to redeem a 30 dollar reward credit at the Loveland, Co. restaurant. The manager, who was a total jerk denied I had the credits, gave me the customer service number and sent me on my way starving. Red Robin is the worst, most dishonest restaurant chain on the planet!
1.2

Red Robin - Waitress / bartender Blonde hair

Seems to be on some kind of drugs Need to drug test her Red Robin So plainfield Nj
#1341948