4.6
Cleanliness
Quality of Food
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Jan 31

I was contacted twice today by a supervisor from Red Robin who looked into the matter.I really value the way the supervisor (sorry, her name slipped my mind listened to my concerns and responded clearly and professionally.

That’s all I wanted from the start and I’ll put this bad experience done to one individual at gift card support and not taint the whole company and everyone at it because of one person. Hopefully the bad apple can get some coaching to rectify the way queries are dealt with to avoid unnecessary escalation like this. Thankyou Ms. Supervisor for you professionalism and support, and listening to an issue that clearly was caused by a glitch.

You’ve won back a regular Red Robin and Red Robin Royalty fan.Thank you and I look forward to my next visit.

Original review posted by user Jan 30

In November I was sent a promotional email to buy a $50 gift card and get a $10 free gift card to use in Jan / Feb 2018.When inquiring where my $10 gift was, I was told by Jasmin (who refused to give me her last name) that I bought the wrong type of gift card when I clicked on the link and I will not be able to get a $10 bonus card and there is nothing I can do about it.

When asked to speak to a supervisor I was told that the matter is closed and I should accept that it’s my fault for buying the wrong card.

All this despite being a regular Red Robin customer and Red Royalty member for the past 7 years.I definitely will not return to this establishment again and will warn others of the outrageous business practices from this company.

Review about: Red Robin Gift Card.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments