Tucson, Arizona
5.0

We were visiting friends in Des Moines IA. We live n Tucson, AZ.

and no longer have Red Robins. We were so happy to find one in Des Moines, we stopped in. In the entrance there was display:buy a 50$ gift card, get 10$

gift card free. Awesome!

I bought the 50$ card and was told by the lady behind the counter I could use the 50$ card today(Dec. 4) but the 10$ wasn't available to use until after Jan. 1st. No problem, we're going to Ohio next month, and we'll use it then.

When I went to pay with my gift card, it was declined, saying t was active until tomorrow. The manager was rude, so I told him I would like a refund on the gift card, he said, "No,we can't do that" However, my wife called our Wells Fargo Bank and the debit was already taken out of our account! We really do love Red Robin, but unless Corporate does something to make up for the rudeness of your manager and the embarrassment he caused myself, my wife and our friend we will not be returning, as much as we love Red Robin burgers. Thank you in advance for looking into this matter and replying, Earl W.

Biedermann 7780 E. David Dr.

Tucson, AZ. 85730 Home: 520-745-5979 Cell: 520-331-4620

Product or Service Mentioned: Red Robin Burger.

Comments