Red Robin - Horrid Experience!

33 of 250 Red Robin reviews

I just took my nephew to Red Robin before he leaves for college next week.I've been here many times prior with others and it was pretty good.

Today was another story! They set us at a LITTLE table, nowhere for my purse or cane with all the STUFF on this TINY table. Asked to move to a booth but they were full at the moment. We waited for our waitress for 10 minutes before she came to take our drink order.

I ordered coffee, said she had to make it, GREAT fresh coffee! After another 10 mins. I asked where the coffee was, she told me the coffee pot was the slowest in the world, go the coffee a little while later it was, at best, lukewarm! The container with the sugars in it has some sticky stuff on the outside I got all over my fingers so I asked for a wet wipe, "we don't have any"!

I went to the bathroom to wash my hands (FILTHY in there, door would not close on stall, floor was so sticky it sounded like I had little suction cups on the bottoms of my sandals...GROSS! Toilet paper laying all over the place and no seat covers, EMPTY!) Finally ordered the appetizer, which barely fit on the table with all the STUFF and our drinks! She then took our order and it took 25 mins. for a burger and fish and chips and the fries were cold!

Couldn't find her to get the malt vinegar, another cup of coffee, more sugar since there were only 3 REAL sugar packets in the first place, or more napkins! I sat there with my food getting cold, finally ate a piece of fish without the vinegar. By then, I was so disheartened not having it the way I wanted that I ask for a box to just take it home and eat it later! I spent all that money and was, of course, EXPECTED to leave a tip but left angry and upset...never to go there again when my friends or family suggest it!

After getting home and relating my story to a couple of friends and two of my sisters they told me that it's been getting that way and that's why they don't go there anymore! I wish someone would have clued me in before I spent almost $50.00 ($46.??). I live on a very fixed income, this was supposed to be a special occasion but I feel like I just threw $50.00 in the garbage even though I saved to do this...it was a horrid and deflating experience...not special like I wanted it to be to see my nephew off to college!

Red Robin should be ashamed their quality has gone down SO MUCH...when paying over $10.00 for a hamburger or the likes...it should be QUALITY and that is what I thought Red Robin was so I didn't have a problem going there, HOW WRONG I WAS...BIG CHANGES going on here and NOT FOR THE BETTER!I'll be surprised if this location stays open!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Cleanliness
Quality of Food
Allergens Information

• What I liked
    • Music selection that is all
  • What I disliked

Red Robin Fish And Chips Main Course
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #897601 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Red Robin? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
33 of 250 Red Robin reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 08 #1209777 Chicago, Illinois, United States

The management is as bad as the waitress...APATHETIC! Still no reply after all this time! I guess that says all I need to know about how they feel about customers and our experience eating there!

0 0 Reply

Aug 09 #1196918 Schertz, Texas, United States

Red Robin is a joke. Last time I went was with my girlfriends at work for lunch. I paid over $20 after a tip for a mediocre burger. I had a bacon avocado cheeseburger that I could have made at home and fries with an iced tea. The fries come in this little useless metal portioning cup. When I looked at my friends fries they had twice as many as I did. Had I gotten a salad I would of had more food. I will never go back, even if they beg.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Red Robin. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Red Robin.
Filing a new complaint about
×