I just took my nephew to Red Robin before he leaves for college next week.I've been here many times prior with others and it was pretty good.
Today was another story! They set us at a LITTLE table, nowhere for my purse or cane with all the STUFF on this TINY table. Asked to move to a booth but they were full at the moment. We waited for our waitress for 10 minutes before she came to take our drink order.
I ordered coffee, said she had to make it, GREAT fresh coffee! After another 10 mins. I asked where the coffee was, she told me the coffee pot was the slowest in the world, go the coffee a little while later it was, at best, lukewarm! The container with the sugars in it has some sticky stuff on the outside I got all over my fingers so I asked for a wet wipe, "we don't have any"!
I went to the bathroom to wash my hands (FILTHY in there, door would not close on stall, floor was so sticky it sounded like I had little suction cups on the bottoms of my sandals...GROSS! Toilet paper laying all over the place and no seat covers, EMPTY!) Finally ordered the appetizer, which barely fit on the table with all the STUFF and our drinks! She then took our order and it took 25 mins. for a burger and fish and chips and the fries were cold!
Couldn't find her to get the malt vinegar, another cup of coffee, more sugar since there were only 3 REAL sugar packets in the first place, or more napkins! I sat there with my food getting cold, finally ate a piece of fish without the vinegar. By then, I was so disheartened not having it the way I wanted that I ask for a box to just take it home and eat it later! I spent all that money and was, of course, EXPECTED to leave a tip but left angry and upset...never to go there again when my friends or family suggest it!
After getting home and relating my story to a couple of friends and two of my sisters they told me that it's been getting that way and that's why they don't go there anymore! I wish someone would have clued me in before I spent almost $50.00 ($46.??). I live on a very fixed income, this was supposed to be a special occasion but I feel like I just threw $50.00 in the garbage even though I saved to do this...it was a horrid and deflating experience...not special like I wanted it to be to see my nephew off to college!
Red Robin should be ashamed their quality has gone down SO MUCH...when paying over $10.00 for a hamburger or the likes...it should be QUALITY and that is what I thought Red Robin was so I didn't have a problem going there, HOW WRONG I WAS...BIG CHANGES going on here and NOT FOR THE BETTER!I'll be surprised if this location stays open!!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Quality of Food|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Music selection that is all
What I disliked
- Cold food
- Cold coffee
- Slow service
- Unfriendly server
- Tiny tables
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Read other reviews and learn, Red Robin Sucks! We ordered by phone to go, Phone rang for at least 2 minutes and then at least 3 more before someone..."
- "I ordered carry out pizza by phone with only chicken and green pepper as toppings. But when I started eating the pizza at home, I found there were 2 type..."
- "I've been to this restaurant and dined in maybe 5 times. Two of those times I went to the restroom and saw a server leave the restroom WITHOUT washing their..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "MEMPHIS TN SHELBY COUNTY...............Extended Arms Cleaning Contractor's ....Nancy Taylor it's a crime to online harass make FALSE claims call or in anyway directly or in directly try to contact myself..."
- "My Fitbit Charge literally fell apart! My daughter bout it for me for my birthday mid 2015. I'm sure she thought I would have it for many years but a..."
- "My scalp and skin was burned by this product. My skin is peeling and my hair is coming out...."
- "I see that you description of your company is men and boys haircuts. Can you explain to me how your shop in Muncie, Indiana cut around 20" of hair off..."