I recently went to Red Robin and ordered the southern charm burger.I have a egg allergy and didn't know if I would have a little reaction to it, since i haven't had egg in so long.
I ordered the burger making sure it had nothing with egg it, and even looked up some of the other ingredients to make sure there wasn't any egg. I get my burger and after 3/4 done with it, i open it up and realized theres this white stuff, that looked just like mayo. I did not see mayo on the menu under the burger description, and I was pretty sure about it. I asked for the manager and told her that they should list ingredients like mayo under burgers, because people assume theres no mayo if its not listed and people with deadly allergies to egg could die if not treated fast enough.
The manager said Red Robin stopped putting some ingredients like mayo in the normal menu(they do for the allergy menu though which is online). I found this sort of weird because you would think someone would want to know what is all going on their food or burger.
I am going to show awareness of this to Red Robin headquarters.I feel like I have lost trust in their menu and would advise people with allergies, ESPECIALLY DEADLY ALLERGIES, to have caution with the menu until this is changed.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Red Robin Southern Charm Burger
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "I've been to this restaurant and dined in maybe 5 times. Two of those times I went to the restroom and saw a server leave the restroom WITHOUT washing their..."
- "I ordered a tuna sandwich. I got a tablespoon of tuna, some rotted lettuce, 2 paper thin see-thru tomato slices and enough bread to stuff a turkey. Rotten, wilted, old,..."
- "I visited the Chili's in Cedar Hill and was very disappointed in the appearance of the facility. When me and my friend arrived at 1pm today during lunch hour we..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "I paid for the year subscription for lawn service. Every week I see more and more weeds and clovers. I called and complained twice to have them come back out..."
- "I purchased my condo in June of 2013, the prior owner disclosed no issues with the heat pump. I have had nothing but problems with the heating and..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."