Fishers, Indiana

I recently went to Red Robin and ordered the southern charm burger.I have a egg allergy and didn't know if I would have a little reaction to it, since i haven't had egg in so long.

Related: Red Robin - Didn't get Birthday Burger.

I ordered the burger making sure it had nothing with egg it, and even looked up some of the other ingredients to make sure there wasn't any egg. I get my burger and after 3/4 done with it, i open it up and realized theres this white stuff, that looked just like mayo. I did not see mayo on the menu under the burger description, and I was pretty sure about it. I asked for the manager and told her that they should list ingredients like mayo under burgers, because people assume theres no mayo if its not listed and people with deadly allergies to egg could die if not treated fast enough.

The manager said Red Robin stopped putting some ingredients like mayo in the normal menu(they do for the allergy menu though which is online). I found this sort of weird because you would think someone would want to know what is all going on their food or burger.

I am going to show awareness of this to Red Robin headquarters.I feel like I have lost trust in their menu and would advise people with allergies, ESPECIALLY DEADLY ALLERGIES, to have caution with the menu until this is changed.

Review about: Red Robin Southern Charm Burger.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Red Robin Burger
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Red Robin?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.