Red Robin - Not all ingredients are listed

86 of 250 Red Robin reviews

I recently went to Red Robin and ordered the southern charm burger.I have a egg allergy and didn't know if I would have a little reaction to it, since i haven't had egg in so long.

I ordered the burger making sure it had nothing with egg it, and even looked up some of the other ingredients to make sure there wasn't any egg. I get my burger and after 3/4 done with it, i open it up and realized theres this white stuff, that looked just like mayo. I did not see mayo on the menu under the burger description, and I was pretty sure about it. I asked for the manager and told her that they should list ingredients like mayo under burgers, because people assume theres no mayo if its not listed and people with deadly allergies to egg could die if not treated fast enough.

The manager said Red Robin stopped putting some ingredients like mayo in the normal menu(they do for the allergy menu though which is online). I found this sort of weird because you would think someone would want to know what is all going on their food or burger.

I am going to show awareness of this to Red Robin headquarters.I feel like I have lost trust in their menu and would advise people with allergies, ESPECIALLY DEADLY ALLERGIES, to have caution with the menu until this is changed.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
86 of 250 Red Robin reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Red Robin. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Red Robin.
Filing a new complaint about
×