I recently went to Red Robin and ordered the southern charm burger.I have a egg allergy and didn't know if I would have a little reaction to it, since i haven't had egg in so long.
I ordered the burger making sure it had nothing with egg it, and even looked up some of the other ingredients to make sure there wasn't any egg. I get my burger and after 3/4 done with it, i open it up and realized theres this white stuff, that looked just like mayo. I did not see mayo on the menu under the burger description, and I was pretty sure about it. I asked for the manager and told her that they should list ingredients like mayo under burgers, because people assume theres no mayo if its not listed and people with deadly allergies to egg could die if not treated fast enough.
The manager said Red Robin stopped putting some ingredients like mayo in the normal menu(they do for the allergy menu though which is online). I found this sort of weird because you would think someone would want to know what is all going on their food or burger.
I am going to show awareness of this to Red Robin headquarters.I feel like I have lost trust in their menu and would advise people with allergies, ESPECIALLY DEADLY ALLERGIES, to have caution with the menu until this is changed.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Red Robin Southern Charm Burger
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "First of all, please understand the background of this report. The case is in Vietnam. As of September 2012, the SHi-150 is the chicest scooter in the market. The imported..."
- "TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN AT DENNYS 1:12 am asked for a lot of cream & sugar was told sugars there, no name tag, hair up in bun, skinny white female,..."
- "My family and I went to the Hooters in Crestview Florida. I was visiting for the holidays. We arrived and there was no hostess. We sat ouraelves. It took ten..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "Suburban Chevrolet Cadillac of Ann Arbor posted an ad on cars.com for a new 2017 Volt for $26k, which is a very good price. I was excited to see..."
- "I paid for the year subscription for lawn service. Every week I see more and more weeds and clovers. I called and complained twice to have them come back out..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."