I recently went to Red Robin and ordered the southern charm burger.I have a egg allergy and didn't know if I would have a little reaction to it, since i haven't had egg in so long.

I ordered the burger making sure it had nothing with egg it, and even looked up some of the other ingredients to make sure there wasn't any egg. I get my burger and after 3/4 done with it, i open it up and realized theres this white stuff, that looked just like mayo. I did not see mayo on the menu under the burger description, and I was pretty sure about it. I asked for the manager and told her that they should list ingredients like mayo under burgers, because people assume theres no mayo if its not listed and people with deadly allergies to egg could die if not treated fast enough.

The manager said Red Robin stopped putting some ingredients like mayo in the normal menu(they do for the allergy menu though which is online). I found this sort of weird because you would think someone would want to know what is all going on their food or burger.

I am going to show awareness of this to Red Robin headquarters.I feel like I have lost trust in their menu and would advise people with allergies, ESPECIALLY DEADLY ALLERGIES, to have caution with the menu until this is changed.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Red Robin and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Red Robin.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Red Robin to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Red Robin?

Comments