3.5
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Went to Red Robin in South Plainfield, NJ. After looking over the menu and seeing the calorie count for the food items (what a shocker!) we ordered the tavern burgers with the least calories. My burger was to have avocado, salsa, crispy tortilla chips etc. The bun was very dry and crumbled as soon as I picked it up so everything was taken off the bun and eaten without. The avocado was more like a smear of butter on the bun, no actual chunks or pieces of avocado and hence could not be removed and eaten with the burger. The measly few pieces of tortilla chips were not the least bit crispy.

I am not a big french fry gal and its a good thing since there were only 7 - yes I counted - fries of various sizes on my basket. They were hot and tasty but I actually left the restaurant not completely full.

The waitress did tell me the burger was more of a kids' size and that she could easily eat 2 in order to be full - she was young and thin but my 53 yr old body does not need 2 burgers, lol!

Hubby said his was just ok - the new whisky river bbq tavern burger also with a dry bun.

We will not be back.

Reason of review: stale buns.

I didn't like: I just did 3 pages back.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 05.

Comments