2.0

I like Red Robin but I hate the new impersonal way of ordering and paying...The wait for our food was over 25 mins and with 2 young kids that is TOO long.I had a burger my girl had meatballs on a stick and my son ate her fruit.This was the fruit.

I would not even give that to my dog, gross looking.My son told the waitress,he is 4 and she blew it off.ANY ONE EVER HEARD OF CUSTOMER SERVICE?

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of red robin burger from Red Robin and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Red Robin to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Red Robin for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Red Robin?

Comments

If 25 minutes is too long to wait for food at full-service restaurant, then you need to go to Burger King where the service meets your expectations. Clearly you are not the kind of person who should be dining out.