Im so disappointed with Red Robin I actually created a yelp account for this particular review.Red robin is usually on point with every detail of the order but on this particular day they properly and superbly *** the pooch I mean they really *** up.

In short I WILL NEVER EAT HERE AGAIN AND WOULD NEVER RECOMMENDED IT TO MY WORST ENEMY. I made a pickup order (at around 7:20 pm) and SPECIFICALLY requesting extra fries (it was take-out after all). Upon picking up the order I noticed an extra box sitting on top of my two original orders thinking "thank God they remembered the extra fries" so I get in my ride and head to the hospital to deliver (the order was a food surprise for a friend in the hospital). So heading towards the destination I get the sudden urge for a car fry...

I open the top box with all the requested fries...annnnd behold an empty box with 16 fries on it (I counted) seriously 16 *** fries.

After a second of wonderment I rationalized that maybe the original orders are where the fries are hiding ad but yet again they manage to frustratingly *** up the order with the combined fries in the entire order to equal only 1/4 of the take out BOX yes one *** fourth.See I wouldn't be this upset if the order was just run of the mill but this was an.order for a person residing in the hospital (northwest) with no option for decent food.

You might be asking "why didn't you call the manager"

I did try to call these useless *** but after been on hold for 25 mins I was convinced that this place is beyond savings.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Red Robin and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Red Robin to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Red Robin red robin fries for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Red Robin?

Comments

How is life in your trailer park going Jethro?

i think what we are actually all asking is where did your life go so wrong that:

1.you eat in red robin

you use the expression car fry

3. count the number of chips you get

didn't just chalk this experience down to eating in a cheap, rubbish, unhealthy fast food restaurant

5.frame up taking a terrible cheap meal to a hospitalised friend as the only 'decent' meal they will get the mind boggles.

to Anonymous #1006938

You are a bender!

to Anonymous #1014731

I second this.I shutter to think that there are people out there who (with all of the real issues going on) decide to turn to social media and b itch because they didn't get enough fries....

get a *** clue...ps: you do you that what you have in your box is well over a serving of fries