WORST PRETZEL BITES EVER!DISGUSTING!

Burnt on the bottom and undercooked on the top.

It was like rhey were dipped in grease from the bottom of the grill and then rolled in salt.0/10

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Red Robin and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Red Robin.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Red Robin to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Red Robin?

Comments

Duplin Winery Landfill Vineyard Duplin Winery "Very misleading. I broke out in purple rashes all over my body after drinking their wine. A lot of people like their wine, but I don't think they realize it's..." Read more Red Robin - Not all ingredients are listed Red Robin "I recently went to Red Robin and ordered the southern charm burger. I have a egg allergy and didn't know if I would have a little reaction to it, since..." Read more Applebees - Rodent Carcass Under My Steak!! Applebees "On July 25, 2014, I went to the Applebee's on Kirkwood Highway, Wilmington, Delaware for a lunch date with my son. I ordered the Bourbon Steak. When the meal arrived,..." Read more Dashanqing Tea House - Tea Scam in Beijing!!! Warning to Tourists!!! Dashanqing Tea House "There is a famous scam in Beijing, its called the Tea house scam. Or Tea ceremony scam! It has been going on for a very VERY long time! Recently in..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more