Update by user Jun 21

I tried signing up for the "rewards program" the first time with my Verizon E-Mail address and the final with my Google Mail E-Mail address. No luck.

I tried signing up for it again with my Verizon E-Mail address and it said it's in use twice. Same thing twice with my Google Mail E-Mail address. Then I clicked the call me button the final and she got an automated call and punched in the "Super Secret Code"(22508) and found out it's an application error.

I was originally gonna leave it there for now and she'll try again tomorrow until it gotten screwed up and and she's not gonna bother with it(that's with my Verizon E-Mail address and not with my Google Mail E-Mail address). Total waste of something.

Original review posted by user Jun 21

I tried signing up for it again with my Verizon E-Mail address and it said it's in use twice. Same thing twice with my Google Mail E-Mail address. Then I clicked the call me button the final and she got an automated call and punched in the "Super Secret Code"(22508) and found it's an application error.

Reason of review: Sign Up Failure.

Preferred solution: Avoid it..

I didn't like: Rewards program is nothing more than a cheat.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 21.

Comments

To: Red Royalty Total Scam.I know what you're going through. I'm hoping this information helps you out.

The first two times i have had trouble with it too. you should call the store or go too the store, and talk too the management or the employees, they would be more than happy too help you with that.

If that does not help, then you could call corporate and have them help you. hope this works out for you so you could get the benefits.