1.2
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

What a worst experience.We went to a RR Restaurant located in San Mateo, CA on 11/4/2017 (sat).

Got burgers and fries. Fries tasted like they had been sitting out for a long time. Burgers tasted like they were over cooked. Worst part: - My 19 month daughter was messing around with the ipad thing on the table.

For that we were charged 1.99 as an entertainment charge. I call that STEALING because they charged me that amount without consent. Just a total RIP OFF. When they sit down the customers, why don't they mention it upfront that if your kids mess around with our ipad then there is a charge of 1.99.

If that was said upfront, I would have just asked the server to just take that piece of plastic away. - Then I just found out today that I was charged twice for the same transaction. Another rip off. RR's another scam.

After we were done eating, Server asked me to pay it through the ipad on the table. I did so and at the end after I swiped my card picked the tip amount, the machine froze. Then the server took my card and ran it in the main register.So, it got transacted both times. My advise to everyone: If you want to have some good food and avoid getting ripped off, go somewhere else.

If you really need to go, don't touch that ipad thing on the table.For myself, I ain't spending a dime at this restaurant anymore.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Service, Food, Entertaiment fee without my consent, Double charge, Pay at the table machines.

Had an Experience with Red Robin?

Comments