Review about Red Robin Sanitary Conditions from Glendale, Arizona

Red Robin must have removed my review so I'll try again.

I'm sorry, but this is disgusting! Read with caution as this could make you sick to your stomach-Sorry but you need to be warned!!!

Last night, 12/12/2105, around 8:00 PM, I walked in to Red Robin at 2501 E. Happy Valley Rd. I was starving and couldn't wait to eat. I had to use the restroom. While standing at the Urinal, I had no choice but to be faced with several, nasty boogers on the wall in front of me, to the left and to the right. I have pics but don't know how to post them here-probably for the best.

My background is in Foodservice distribution and I've been in 1000's of restaurants through the years and have never seen anything so disgusting. A good rule of thumb: if the restrooms are dirty, so is the kitchen! I can't imagine how many employees must have stood where I stood and saw what I saw and chose not to clean it!

I will never step foot in another Red Robin.

Furthermore as a testament to Red Robins lack of concern, I wrote a letter last night and phoned the corporate office explaining what happened and as of 1:40 PM today, no reply!

Sam Fasano III

(602) 882-2604

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Red Robin Sanitary Conditions
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #733989

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Red Robin? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Red Robin. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Red Robin.
Filing a new complaint about