Red Robin must have removed my review so I'll try again.
I'm sorry, but this is disgusting! Read with caution as this could make you sick to your stomach-Sorry but you need to be warned!!!
Last night, 12/12/2105, around 8:00 PM, I walked in to Red Robin at 2501 E. Happy Valley Rd. I was starving and couldn't wait to eat. I had to use the restroom. While standing at the Urinal, I had no choice but to be faced with several, nasty boogers on the wall in front of me, to the left and to the right. I have pics but don't know how to post them here-probably for the best.
My background is in Foodservice distribution and I've been in 1000's of restaurants through the years and have never seen anything so disgusting. A good rule of thumb: if the restrooms are dirty, so is the kitchen! I can't imagine how many employees must have stood where I stood and saw what I saw and chose not to clean it!
I will never step foot in another Red Robin.
Furthermore as a testament to Red Robins lack of concern, I wrote a letter last night and phoned the corporate office explaining what happened and as of 1:40 PM today, no reply!
Sam Fasano III
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Today I had the worst dining experience of my life, thanks to the hooters on Kingston Pike in Knoxville, TN. I hope this is the actual page for Hooters corporate..."
- "I do like Vons, but I do Not like their Overly Inflated Prices on their Smoothies that they sell at their In-House Starbucks local store location. I do buy the same..."
- "This is very upsetting and I'm getting sick of it I work next to a Starbucks and now I'm getting the feeling that they take advantage of my money went..."
- "Very poor customer service AFTER they take your money Bedroom set was rough wood on set that was delivered - I was told it was the type of wood so i..."
- "Bad bad bad food. Forty dollars and lots of food left on plates and sick to stomach. The three of us will never step back in to sweet..."
- "Today I visited MAC located in the Arrowhead Mall Glendale, AZ. When i walked in both associates were busy which of course is to be expected. After about 10 minutes..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."