Glendale, Arizona

Red Robin must have removed my review so I'll try again.

Related: Red Robin - Dirty restrauant

I'm sorry, but this is disgusting! Read with caution as this could make you sick to your stomach-Sorry but you need to be warned!!!

Last night, 12/12/2105, around 8:00 PM, I walked in to Red Robin at 2501 E. Happy Valley Rd. I was starving and couldn't wait to eat. I had to use the restroom. While standing at the Urinal, I had no choice but to be faced with several, nasty boogers on the wall in front of me, to the left and to the right. I have pics but don't know how to post them here-probably for the best.

My background is in Foodservice distribution and I've been in 1000's of restaurants through the years and have never seen anything so disgusting. A good rule of thumb: if the restrooms are dirty, so is the kitchen! I can't imagine how many employees must have stood where I stood and saw what I saw and chose not to clean it!

I will never step foot in another Red Robin.

Furthermore as a testament to Red Robins lack of concern, I wrote a letter last night and phoned the corporate office explaining what happened and as of 1:40 PM today, no reply!

Sam Fasano III

(602) 882-2604

snfasano@gmail.com

Review about: Red Robin Sanitary Conditions.

Cleanliness
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Red Robin?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.