I think red robins new idea of having the ziosk at the table now to order and to pay is very unsanitary we wat gere at least once a week but we dont like touching the screen on the ziosk there us always dirty finger prints all over them and god only knows where peopkes hands have been what a way to spread diseases and germs if your going to have these at tour tables have sanitizing wipes there also so we cann clean the screen before touching it
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Ziosk E-Menu
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Two Bad Experiences Are More Than Enough At Two Different Fatburgers! Can You Believe It! This afternoon being Thursday, July 23, 2015 at approximately 12:50 P.M., I went into the..."
- "I VISITED KFC BETHLEHEM WITH MY CHILDREN AND COUSINS; IT WAS SO DIRTY . I CALLED THE CHIEF MANAGER AND HE STARTED WITH OTHER WORKER TO SHOUT AND HE ASKED ME TO..."
- "Went to mcdonalds in Phoenix AZ 85040 and I was eating my food on my lunch break and I went to take the next *** and noticed this in my..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "Hi everyone, On Black Friday at Sports Authority I purchased a $50 World Tech Toys Striker Quad copter and so far it works beautifully with zero flight problems. All four rotor..."
- "I purchased a 2015 Arctic Fox camper new, I complained to the factory early after my purchase about the shower floor not being level with the floor, I was told..."
- "Raining outside and raining inside my 2014 Palm Harbor Park Model. "Oh, you're out of warranty, but here's a $100 so you will go away." At the end of the..."