I think red robins new idea of having the ziosk at the table now to order and to pay is very unsanitary we wat gere at least once a week but we dont like touching the screen on the ziosk there us always dirty finger prints all over them and god only knows where peopkes hands have been what a way to spread diseases and germs if your going to have these at tour tables have sanitizing wipes there also so we cann clean the screen before touching it
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Ziosk E-Menu
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My sons went to Taco Bell and ordered nacho supremes with no meat, beans, cheese with no red sauce, loaded potato grillers no potatoes because they have food allergies and..."
- " The pizza looked old. It was room temperature, which is Not rare at this location, when it arrived. When my toddler spit it out, I tried it and no..."
- "no one in the place about 6 tables at 8 p.m manager watching t.v not doing job order food 15 minutes drinks show 10 minutes later. 30 minutes later food..."
- "Hi everyone, On Black Friday at Sports Authority I purchased a $50 World Tech Toys Striker Quad copter and so far it works beautifully with zero flight problems. All four rotor..."
- "I purchased very expensive pendant light fixture name the Rachael Pendant. It was advertised as elegant Murano glass at a cost of $434 each. They shipped a $15 ugly..."
- "I purchased a 2015 Arctic Fox camper new, I complained to the factory early after my purchase about the shower floor not being level with the floor, I was told..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."