Resolved
3.6
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Update by user Jul 12, 2016

I was contacted by the Restaurant Manager who apologized and has offered me a $15 Gift Certificate. However, never got any call/feedback from Guest services

Original review posted by user Jul 11, 2016

Twice, I got to my 9th burger to receive the 10th free and was told that I did not have any.Supervisor had no clue.

Didn't even look or inquire on the issue. After I paid for my "free" meal, I was told to call 1-877733-6543 for resolution. I did...I was told to call the number from the restaurant the "next" time I have a problem. Waoh!!

Really!!!

Don't get me wrong, the food is good, the servers are great, but the overall customer service wasn't positive. I can't believe the Guest Service programs resolution is to stand in line, stay on hold for someone to answer and resolve and issue.

I hate holding up lines in a restaurant for such issues...Just uphold your end of the bargain.I could have gone to Burger King or Taco Bell and had better service and cheaper food I wanted to.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of red robin customer care from Red Robin and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $13 and wants Red Robin to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of cutomer service and horible manager. Author liked the most burgers. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Red Robin for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Red Robin?

Comments

Camberley, Surrey, United Kingdom #1184215

As they advised the manager to handle it, they no doubt consider the matter closed. If you are wanting to change the entire process that Red Robin utilizes in their Guest Service program, that is something you would have to take higher up.