22701 Lougheed Hwy, Maple Ridge, Greater Vancouver, BC V2X2V5

I don’t post negative reviews but this time I must. After 10min of sitting at Maple Ridge Red Robin and no service and a waitress that walked by us at least 6times and I mean not even a water Chad gets up and complains to the management.

For those of you who know us it takes a lot for Chad to get mad...anyway we get moved to another area and we think we are in the clear NOPE! Guess what happened? We wait another 10min and still no service not even a “hi”. I have never in my life got up and walked out but we did.

On our way out the door the “manager Rebecca” offers to reseat us, I’m dumbfounded and think is she friggin serious right now? She just moved us and now wants to move us again!!!WTF! I told her that as a manager this is a good coaching opportunity for her and her staff, I also acknowledge at 7pm on a Thursday that things are busy but Seriously people are you blind? Not even a hello or a water....

What the *** has happened to customer service?

Off To spend our money at a local place that appreciates customers. Thank you Billy Miner for your great service!

I hope RedRobin head office sees this cause this isn’t the first time it has happened at this location but it will be our last visit.

Product or Service Mentioned: Red Robin Manager.

Preferred solution: Retrain staff.

Red Robin Pros: Franchise.

Comments