3.2
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

This is for Red Robin 247 Forum Drive Columbia S.C..Ate there last night..no went there last night.

My wife was excited to take me & the boys (4) to a great restaurant for burgers...we arrived at 5.23 on a Monday night. Got seated quickly..had to wait 20 mins at table for any waitress. She Apologized and said they were short handed by 4 Waitresses. We ordered drinks & a snack....30mins later they arrived.

This time she was flustered. She said sorry about wait..manager refused to call in any extra help..The restaurant was only 1/2 full. We ordered our meal...and waited..waited...waited...and 1 hours 10mins later I got up and asked to see manger...I went up to serving area..Chaos....I stated to manager that after two hours I'd like to get food..A customer in line to pay laughed and said Good Luck. The Manager did not seem concerned...I sat down..Our food arrived..it had been sitting out for a while..It was luke warm..soggy and not cooked to our order.

My kids were fed up & did not eat it.

It cost me $97 to bring soggy under cooked luke warm food home...The boys made themselves a frozen pizza at home..I will wind up feeding the food to my dogs.On the Way our Waitress apologized..the manger did not..he did however glare at her

Review about: Red Robin Manager.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Too long wait and uncaring manager, Did not like over 2 hour wait for luke warm food.

Had an Experience with Red Robin?

Comments

While I agree you had bad service, I don't believe for one second the manager OR the waitress told you he was refusing to call in additional help. I think that was pure speculation on your part and not something that was actually said.

Contact Red Robin Corporate directly. You deserve a refund.