sad it was my wife's birthday had grandkids.we asked the waiter for more silverware,plates as there was not a setting for 4.

also asked for more french fries he said hold on turned his back and walked away. with the fries we ordered 2 thai chili's the 10 french fries that he brought out was eaten and still no chili.Did not ask my wife for refill of her soda, he was very rude. had to complain to manager once the complaint filed the manager made sure we rec' our fries.

this is the 2nd time we had poor service and will never go back.Pretty sad that we ended up going to culvers to have our desert and to finish celebrating my wife's birthday!

Review about: Red Robin French Fries.

Had an Experience with Red Robin?

Comments

MikeBrady
Chantilly, Virginia, United States #747453

"Pretty sad that we ended up going to culvers to have our desert and to finish celebrating my wife's birthday!" Oh my!

That IS sad!

How horrible that you had to eat "desert" (I'd rather have dessert, desert is so dry) elsewhere.If that's what you consider sad, you lead a charmed life!

Magazine, Arkansas, United States #747040

What kind of cheap trash considers Red Robin an appropriate place to take their wife for a birthday?

to Hanna Phoenix, Arizona, United States #778291

Especially if they had bad service the first time.