Red Robin - WOW! Horrible food and service.......ZERO Stars!
Read other reviews and learn, Red Robin Sucks! We ordered by phone to go, Phone rang for at least 2 minutes and then at least 3 more before someone took our order. We were told 15 minutes till ready. I specifically asked if cole slaw came with food and was told yes. Got to the restaurant after about 10 or 11 minutes and went directly to the bar for my food. There were two gentleman at the bar with drinks and three tables with people. No employees were in the bar and I was not acknowledged when I entered the restaurant or the bar. Waiting, waiting, 2 minutes, 3 minutes, 5 minutes, still no one. 5 minutes drags on when your wife is waiting in the car and during this now 6 or 7 minutes. numerous employees came out of the kitchen and looked directly at me before heading away from myself and the other bar patrons. Next. I watch as a man from a table of six tracked someone down to ask if they could get some service. Keep reading, it gets better. Finally, a girl walks into the bar and up to a bag that has been sitting there all this time. She calls out my name and I asked her if that food might be cold sitting on the counter since before I even entered the bar. She agreed and asked if I wanted them to re-start my order. I told her no, I don't want to wait any longer,especially another 15 minutes. She said OK and then just stood there facing away from me and staring at the food bag.
She suddenly picks up the food bag and heads into the kitchen. She comes out and said she was having it redone and the manager was doing it himself. I told her, no, I don't want to wait another 15 minutes and she says it will be done much quicker. I am thinking to myself, how can it be quicker. It was ignorant of me to accept food once it disappears from my sight but I paid for it as she told me she was sorry but had to go to the restroom and that's why she wasn't there....Yuck!! Well as you may have guessed, it took almost
20 minutes while my wife is waiting in the car and all this time, others are complaining about the substandard service. I asked if the guy I kept seeing coming and going from the kitchen every minute or two was the manager and she said yes it was. Finally the Manager came out and curtly said "Here's your food all re-cooked. What a ridiculous experience, but it was far from over. When we got home, not only has the quality and the quantity of food dropped to the lowest possible level but it appeared that they had re-cooked the fish, chicken and shrimp and reheated the fries. The amount of food was laughable and the grease was astounding. Oh, and no cole slaw. Check out the pics. I for one will join the many customers all over the valley and all over the country who vow never to eat here again. Consider yourself warned by me and the literally hundreds of complaint I found on the internet locally and nationwide.
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
You May Also Like
- "Came here and couldn't believe my eyes how nasty and how I asked the manger why he said under staff and told him I saw a kid touch the food..."
- "Im so disappointed with Red Robin I actually created a yelp account for this particular review. Red robin is usually on point with every detail of the order but on..."
- "This is the worst experience Ive ever had at a Golden Corral. I must comment on our hostess Sandra. Her customer service was AWESOME!! But she was clearly being over..."
- "I have been an admirer of West Elm, and thought they were were known for lifelong quality pieces. Not the case. We ordered the Emmerson reclaimed table, bench,..."
- "I recently experienced buying a piece of pumpkin loaf at the El Cajun, CA Starbucks. I have been getting coffee and pastries at Starbucks for years, so I was shocked..."
- "When I ordered the bed; it arrived defective with a six inch slit right next to the air pump. I called; they wanted a picture, and they sent me..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."